Ask A Real Clairvoyant Psychic | Free Psychic Question and Answers
How Would You Advise Someone Who Has The Same Psychic Gifts As You?
Help With My Psychic Abilities
How would you help someone who feels they have the psychic gifts that you do and feels this is their path and calling?
I have these gifts and I feel like I should share them and help people. I have been ignoring the call. I want to listen now. What can I do?
Warm Greetings and thank you for contacting me. I will do my best to provide you with some answers and direction.
How I (personally) would help a person who has the same gifts as me would depend upon that person’s stated goals, skill and training level, and the direction I received after meditation and prayer directly about the situation but, as a general answer…
I recommend the following to anyone who is interested in psychic medium development and training / becoming a psychic medium:
1. Your own spiritual life needs to be as solid as possible. This is imperative for your own well-being in general and specifically as you begin the process of developing / honing your gifts as a psychic medium. It is also necessary in order to be the most effective channel in your service to others. If you’re not solid in your own spiritual belief system and already making prayer and meditation and the spiritual nurturing of yourself a part of your daily life, begin doing this immediately. I would strongly encourage you not to begin working with others until you have been on solid ground in this area for at least a full year, preferably longer.
2. Make sure your own physical and mental health are in the best possible condition. Working with Spiritual Energy as a Psychic and/or a Medium work takes an enormous toll on the physical and mental energies. It’s important to stay in balance.
3. Read as widely as possible on the subject of psychic abilities, medium abilities, spirit communication and any specialty areas you are drawn to and, as you do so, pray and meditate, asking for Guidance for yourself as you process the materials. Not all of what you read will resonate with you, ask questions and consider all information carefully as you grow. Your own Inner Wisdom will help you sort what fits for you and what does not.
4. Find a trustworthy individual (or learning center) that resonates with you and become involved in psychic development and/or medium training. Make sure that as you work with your teacher or as you progress through psychic medium training classes, you also receive some degree of personal mentoring / individualized training. “One-size” does not fit all. And, in my personal experience and professional opinion, anyone who wants to work as a professional psychic and/or medium needs the individual attention and instruction that can only be offered through customized direction and mentoring. Yes, broad psychic development programs are useful but they can only carry you so far.
Having someone you know and can trust and who is available to answer your individual questions, offer guidance on your specific gifts, experiences, and processes, and who can identify and help you to develop your unique combination of talents and abilities is the best possible training and preparation.
Make sure that as you are considering mentors and development programs, you are praying and meditating and asking the God of your understanding and your own Inner Guidance system for direction. Be open to this and make it a regular part of your search until you find the person or learning center that you feel is the best match for you.
5. Do not attempt to work with others directly (as a psychic or medium) until you are trained and have had some preparative reading experiences. Your mentor, instructor, advisor, and/or school should set up practice readings and supervised preparation for you as a part of your psychic medium training program.
6. Make sure that those closest to you know that you’ll be pursuing Spiritual development and psychic medium training. The work can have profound affects on your personal life and the lives of and your relationships with those to whom you are close.
7. Don’t be afraid to ask questions and challenge your belief system. By asking questions and remaining open you keep yourself in an ideal state for growth. Remember that no matter how long a person has been working as a psychic or medium, no matter the training or experience level, each reading is unique. The energies that we work with are constantly changing and evolving and we need to be able to change and evolve with it.
I hope these things help you some as you consider using your psychic medium gifts to serve the God of your understanding and others. It’s wonderfully rewarding, fulfilling and beautiful work.
I do offer individualized personal psychic medium training, development, and mentoring programs. If you are interested in my programs please let me know.
If you have any questions or want to discuss psychic medium training further, please contact me and I’ll happily set up a free consultation and do my best to assist you in any way that I am able.
I wish you all the best as you continue along your Highest and Best Path.
Brightest Blessings of Light, Love, and Peace,
Like This? Find It Useful? Please Share It: